New Mary Kay At Play Products 2014

Last year in August Mary Kay launched the Mary Kay At Play line which contained lots of colorful products geared towards young adults. They've come out with 2 new shades in each part of the line which will be available on marykay.com on February 15th (or through a Mary Kay representative). These new shades will be replacing a few of the old shades also.

There are new Eye Crayons in Over the Taupe and Teal Me More, new Lip Crayons in Purple Punch and Coral Me Crazy, new Jelly Lip Glosses in Violet Vixen and Poppy Love, and new Baked Eye Trios in Electric Spring and Sunset Beach.

Below I have half of the new colors. I have the Over the Taupe Eye Crayon, the Purple Punch Lip Crayon, the Violet Vixen Jelly Lip Gloss, and the  Sunset Beach Baked Eye Trio.


Below I've swatched the Jelly Lip Gloss in Violet Vixen, the Lip Crayon in Purple Punch, and the Eye Crayon in Over the Taupe (from left to right):


And below are swatches of the new Eye Trio on Sunset Beach. This is my favorite new addition because the colors are so gorgeous. I wouldn't have thought to use those shades together in an eye look!


I've already reviewed the whole Mary Kay at Play line, so I'm not going to go into details about these new products. I don't see a difference in quality, so you can check out my original reviews of the Eye Crayons, Lip Crayons, Jelly Lip Glosses, and Baked Eye Trios to get more information on these products.

What do you think of these new products? Do you like all the purple products? I really do! I think these colors are perfect for spring.

Comments

  1. The trio of shadows is gorgeous ! I would love for you to check out my motives shop if you are ever interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the colors! I'm sending you a message about your motives shop right now

      Delete
  2. Thank you! And I'll check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lip crayons, these ones look amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them! They feel really moisturizing and smooth!

      Delete
  4. Thank you! i'll check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary Kay has some of the greatest makeup qualities Ive ever seen, and Im glad to see they arent slowing down for 2014. The packaging is also so cute and summer like!

    Rozlyn P.

    http://thedaredbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love the the packaging too! I think they've really improved on that in the past few years!

      Delete

Post a Comment