Project 10 Pan 2014

I need to stop buying so much makeup. My bio, over in the side bar of my blog, says that I have, " no self control in makeup stores," and that is not an exaggeration! So, I've decided to do Project 10 Pan, which was created a while ago by Laura from buynowbloglater.com. And essentially, you're supposed to use up 10 products before buying any similar beauty products. I've slightly modified the rules though. I'm going to do this through the end of March instead of stopping when I using up everything (which would probably take me until July to do)! And also, I'm allowing myself to purchase only 2 items. 

I know I sound kind of crazy at this point, but I can justify my modifications! I'm allowing myself to buy mascara because I really need another tube! My others are drying out! And if I see the Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless in person then I'll probably get it because I've been looking for months now! It's always sold out in my area... not sure why I haven't bought it online yet....Oh yeah, and gifts don't count! I think that's fair right? 

Anyway, these are the products I want to focus on using more:


1. Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose
2. Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Plum Smokes
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Bronze Blowout



4. Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer in Bronze 2
5. Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 355 Coconut



6. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Hot Cocoanut
7. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Strawberry Fizz
8. L'Oreal Color Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry

... Oh yeah, and I chose 8 products instead of 10! Wow, I can't follow these rules at all, can I?.... Project 8 Pan?

I've already hit pan/used up most of all of these products except the lip glosses and the baked eyeshadow. I'll do an update post at the end of March and let you know how many of these I was able to use up.

Have you ever done Project 10 Pan? Let me know if you want to see a review on any of these products!

Comments

  1. You have some nice products! I love the maybelline fit me foundation :)

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the regular foundation, but I've tried the foundation stick and I love it! I really like this powder too

      Delete
  2. want to use L'Oreal Color Riche Balm.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how moisturizing these balms are, I only wish they were a little more pigmented!

      Delete
  3. The Fit Me blush looks really pretty. I'll look out to try that one. Good luck on not buying anything else ;-)

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The deep rose shade is the best shade out of the fit me line, so if you try one I'd definitely go for that shade. All the other shades are very, very sheer and barely show up. And thanks! It's gonna be so hard!!

      Delete
  4. great post!!
    thank you for follow me I follow back :))))))
    xoxo
    TheGrisGirl <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your intro sounded like me. I will find any excuse to buy makeup. That Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose looks like a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the color too! Using it everyday lately has mad me realize how much I like it!!

      Delete
  6. Nice blog. I think I am going to try doing this. I have a nice amount of makeup. The fit me powder looks interesting. I like the concealer. I use shade 350.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment