Co-lab Thursday: Two Party Eye Makeup Looks!

The topic for this week's Co-lab Thursday is 15 (for more information on Co-lab Thursday and info on how to join click here)! When I think of the number 15, I immediately think of Quinceaneras which are celebrations of girl's fifteenth birthday which symbolizes a transition to womanhood in the Latin American Culture. These parties are usually very big and elaborate, so I've created two eye looks that would be nice for this occasion, or any other type of party. These could be nice for prom too.

Look 1: Dramatic Blue Cat-Eye




Products Used:
-Mary Kay Eyeshadow Primer
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Peace (shimmery, light, bright blue), Graffiti (shimmery, light, bright green), and Zero (shimmery Black)
-Too Faced Eyeshadows in White Chocolate (matte cream) , and Milk Chocolate (matte, medium brown)
-Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Black
-Benefit They're Real Mascara

Look 2: Neutral Eyes with a Pop of Purple




Products Used
-Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
-Too Faced Eyeshadows in Creme Brulee (shimmery gold), Milk Chocolate (matte, medium brown), and White Chocolate (matte cream)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Shag (shimmery bronze), Zero (shimmery black) and Underground (shimmery, cool brown)
-Inglot Gel Eyeliner in shade in 74 (purple)
-Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara


I hope you enjoyed these looks! These can also be switched up with lots of color combinations to get whatever effect you are going for.

Side note: Finals are killing me right now as far as posting frequently! I will probably be back posting normally around mid May (I hope :S).


Comments

  1. Two great looks - my fav is the dramatic winged look - I do love a cat eye look! Good luck with exams, hope to catch up with you next week for colab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue cat eye, as you know I like vibrant colors :) I have been doing a lot of cat eye looks of late. Neutral shadow, winged liner and a bold lip has been my go to for the last few days.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love the second look

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both GORGEOUS! The cat eye on the blue one i just perfection, but I really love the colour combo of the second look!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both of these looks. Vibrant colors are my favorite to do, and those colors look great on you! Hope your finals are going well, mine finished last week and now I'm recovering!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment