EOTD: Colorful Spring Eye Makeup Ft. Elf Cosmetics

Today I decided to do an eye makeup look that is inspired by this picture of a look that Maya Mia created. I'm actually typing this 1AM because I got kind of bored and started playing with my makeup...I created using the Elf 144 palette.





Products Used:
-Mary Kay Eyeshadow Primer
-Milani Shadow Eyez in Winter White
-Light Blue Elf Eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid
-Slightly Darker Blue from Elf palette on the Outer Half of the Lid
-Bright, Sapphire Blue shade from the Elf palette on the outer corner and crease
-Grape Colored Purple Elf Eyeshadow in the crease
-Shimmery White shade on the brow bone as a highlight
-Sapphire Blue shade on the outer half of the lower lash line
-Mary Kay Lime Eyeshadow on the inner half of the lower lash line and on the tear ducts
-Urban Decay Zero Eyeliner in the waterline
-Mary Kay Master Precise Ink Eyeliner Pen
-Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

I hope you enjoyed this bright, fun look! Do you ever do your makeup for fun when you aren't going anywhere?


Comments

  1. Pretty look!! I actually played with my makeup yesterday, and didn't go anywhere! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm just here admiring your eyeliner - it's perfect! I like to play with makeup all the time, mostly when I'm not leaving the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've loved the maybelline ink eyeliner pen for so long now!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! You look so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love that icy blue shade on your eye lids - perfect outlining and contouring! <3

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment