IT Cosmetics™ IT’s Your 30 Seconds To Flawless-Looking Skin TSV

The IT Cosmetics™ IT’s Your 30 Seconds To Flawless-Looking Skin TSV will be on sale at qvc.com for the next 24 hours! This set includes two compacts of the Celebration Foundation (supersized version) and the Heavenly Luxe Angled Brush!


This set is such an excellent value because not only do you get two foundations, you get more product and the perfect brush for application.

I have raved countless times about IT Cosmetics brushes because they are so soft, and this brush is no exception. It is gorgeous with its pearlescent handle. It does an excellent job of distributing the foundation and evenly blending it into the skin.

Speaking of the foundation, I've reviewed it before, and it is without a doubt one of the best powder foundations I've every tried. It has buildable, light to medium coverage, SPF 50+ and the compact packaging feels very sturdy. I also like the the foundation wears for a full work day for me, even when my natural oils begin to peek through.


This foundation comes in 7 shades. I've pictured 5 below.




Make sure to head over to qvc.com to check out this deal! It's available for a limited time so don't miss out!! 

Comments