Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara and Clis Booster XL Mascara Base Review

Influenster had graciously given me the opportunity to try the Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara, and I couldn't be happier. This is the first Lancome product I've ever tried.

This mascara is $25, and the primer, which was also included in this package is $25.50.




Honestly, this post doesn't even have to be that long because if you look at the picture below, you can see how well this mascara works. It gave me so much volume, it looks like I have on eyeliner. And my lashes look as long as false lashes. I was very impressed with this combo. They are also long lasting- almost waterproof.

The only thing I will say is that the mascara on it's own does not give my lashes as much length as it does with the mascara base. They work so well together. Also, if you purchase this mascara beware of clumps! Really take your time and put it on because "volumizing"equates to the possibility of clumps. 





Yes, together these products are $50+, but that is about an average price point for this brand. I'm not going to say that one needs to run out and by these products immediately because the price is steep. But if you are in the market for a fabulous high end duo, these products will not disappoint!

Comments

  1. Lancome monsieur big mascara is always awesome. Thanks to share this beautiful Mascara review. It's really helpful for eye makeups. I believe makeup is an important part of women's life. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups. I love to use Lancome monsieur big mascara for my eye and my favorite Liquid Matte Lipsticks for my lip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment