I PURGED MY MAKEUP COLLECTION

Hi guys. So a few days ago I finally went through all of my makeup. I went in with the attitude that all the expired products absolutely had to go, and if I hadn't used a product in a year or more that it absolutely had to go.

There were a lot of products that were featured at this blog at one point or another, and I told myself that I needed to keep them on me for comparisons and reviews when in actuality, I was holding onto the products because of sentimental reasons. That being said, I was actually pretty good about getting rid of a lot of the products.

It is also important to note that the products featured in the video ARE NOT ALL MY MAKEUP PRODUCTS. I keep my everyday products in my bathroom—which I know isn't the best as far as moisture, but my college apartment is pretty small. I put stuff where I can, even if it isn't ideal. Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is if you were wondering where my Urban Decay, Too Faced, Fenty Beauty, Huda Beauty, Laura Mercier, etc. was. I still have those things.

Should I do an updated makeup collection of my fairly minimal makeup collection? And please let me know if you hang on to certain makeup items for sentimental reasons?

Enjoy the video:


Comments