IT Cosmetics’ It’s Your Most Beautiful Skin Today’s Special Value May 19th

For today only, the IT Cosmetics’ It’s Your Most Beautiful Skin set is available as QVC's Today's Special Value. Two of the products included in the set are part of my daily skin care routine, and the new Bye Bye Foundation and Bye Bye Foundation brushes are featured as well.

Bye Bye Lines Serum



I use this serum every single day. I enjoy that it can be used in place of a moisturizer as well. It makes my skin feel hydrated, yet the texture of my skin doesn't feel too oily or sticky afterwards. I cannot speak on the anti-aging factor, as I'm still young and don't have much wrinkles. I do like using this though, and I would recommend it.

Bye Bye Under Eye 


This is another product that I use everyday. A little bit goes such a long way, so it is an awesome deal. The texture is very smooth and lightweight. You can use it day and night, but I usually just use it at night. I use it as a preventative measure for wrinkles, since I tend to tug a little bit on my eyes during makeup application.

Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+


I was unable to try the foundation for this TSV, but it is definitely something I am interesting in trying. The shade range is an improvement for IT Cosmetics. There could potentially be another dark shade, but from what I've heard about the product, the large amounts of moisturzier make the product suitable for more shades than meets the eye. I also like that the foundation has spf and anti aging factors. If it is anything like the CC Cream products that IT Cosmetics offers, I'm sure it is a quality product.

Heavenly Luxe Bye Bye Foundation Brush #22


I was unable to try this particular brush, but I have an extremely similar brush from the Ulta exclusive IT Cosmetics line that is the same size. This brush has a similar shape to the one I have. The triangular shape is incredible. After one use it replaced my IT Cosmetics CC Cream brush as my daily foundation brush. The corners perfectly fit around the nose and underneath the eyes. And it gives my skin a very flawless finish. The brush feels expensive, since it's very soft and the handle is very well-built. The brush on it's own is expensive, so getting it in this set is a smart move. 

Are you going to try this set? I think it's a great deal so hop on it now! Available 24 hours only!!

Comments