Hot Cocoa Eye Makeup Ft. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection

This is a quick eye look I did this morning using shades from the New Too Face Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection which I reviewed last week.





To create this look I placed Creme Brulee and Amaretto on my lid. Next I used a blending brush to add Triple Fudge on my outer corner and blended it into the crease. I used Milk Chocolate above the crease to blend out Triple Fudge. Then I used White Chocolate on my brow bone to highlight the area. The colors I used on my lid are repeated on my lash line. Finally I used Champagne Truffle to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. 

For eyeliner I used Urban Decay 24/7 pencil eyeliner in Zero on my upper lashline and water line. And for mascara I used Benefit They're Real.

I hope you enjoyed this neutral, wearable look! Have you tried the Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection?

Comments

  1. Really pretty look! The names of the colours made me hungry though. :P

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! and using the shadows makes me hungry because of the chocolate smell!

      Delete
  2. Simple and pretty, love it!

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard work shows off. Good job. Great post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural effect but still gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural, but still pops. Gorgeous!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used on your eyes, looks great with your eye color. Following from the blog hop, you can check out my blog here: http://clkfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors look insanely gorgeous on you! I love it! My poor Chocolate Bare palette, I still haven't pulled it out to use it yet! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment